Caisson Labs requires a credit card or other form of advanced payment for all orders unless a customer has been previously approved for credit. Please contact one of our representatives if you are interested in establishing credit with our company.
All prices are quoted in U.S. Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
All orders are packed and shipped with the products’ safety and performance in mind. Any request for shipping differing from methods approved by Caisson Labs and any damages resulting from such shipment will void all product warranties. All shipments should be inspected immediately upon arrival, and any damages should be reported to the shipper and to Caisson Labs.
All of Caisson’s products are intended for laboratory use only. Our products are not intended for human or animal consumption.
Warranty & Return Policy
We stand behind the products we sell, and we guarantee that all of our products meet all advertised descriptions and specifications. If any product is defective, we will replace it provided the following conditions are met:
- Caisson is advised of any problems resulting from incomplete or incorrect shipments within five business days.
- Problems did not occur due to alteration or misuse of the product by the customer.
- Product was purchased from Caisson directly.
- Customer service was advised of any problems in a timely fashion, and the customer complied with all instructions given by Caisson representatives.
- Returns are only accepted within 30 days of the purchase date.
Our warranty is limited, and under no circumstances will we be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages in excess of the purchase price paid.
All terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.