- We at Caisson Labs has a new lot of our LB (Lennox) Agar (YP Agar for YQP01), LBP04
- This new lot just passed QC testing and is waiting for your orders.
- Place your orders now by either our site
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone, toll free 877-840-0500, or local at 435-755-7615.
- Please do not forget to like us on Facebook,
- Or on LinkedIn
- Leave a testimonial on the site https://caissonlabs.com/about-us/, https://caissonlabs.com/contacts/.
A Briefing on LB (Lennox) Broth
Lysogeny Broth (LB) media, (Caisson Labs catalog # LBP04) formulations have been used since the 1950’s. They are mostly used to grow bacteria. “They are nutrient-rich medias. The media are nutrient-rich formulations which provide peptides and peptones, vitamins, and trace elements” . The Lennox (Caisson Labs catalog # LBP04) and Luria formulations have low salt content. “These are perfect for salt-sensitive antibiotics. It continues to be one of the most common media used for maintaining and cultivating laboratory recombinant strains of Escherichia coli” .